We are living in an era when social media has become an integral part of people’s life. One of the observable trends of this convention is videos posted on social media. A phenomenon is dominating the social media marketing arena. Hence, social media marketing professionals need to have the necessary tools and skills for publishing and editing videos online like InVideo.
In the current market, there is plenty of video editing software, which primarily addresses the audio-visual requirements of social media. Apart from advanced video editing software used by professionals, we also have mobile apps offering video editing on the go. These software programs have variable costs. However, the most important thing to consider here is which video editing tool will suffice your cause.
The objective of this writing is to draw your attention to the top 10 video tools for social media and what each program and app is capable of doing. So let us get started.
Top 10 Video Tools for Social Media
We present to you the top 10 video tools, which video editors are using for their social media marketing projects.
If you ever need to create a professional video quickly, then Animoto is an apt choice.
- It is a cloud-based video tool that offers categories like marketing videos, slideshow videos for photography, allowing photographers the provision of creating videos from pictures and slideshow videos for family.
- Through this tool, a video editor can convert pictures and audio-video shots of family get-togethers into entertaining films. When you select marketing videos, it will offer you templates that have been grouped on the basis of how you plan to use it.
- You can also begin from scratch, creating a video from bottom-up. Animoto is one of the few software that allows users audio-visual and multimedia content in different file formats.
The software specializes in the creation of a time-lapse video, especially for Instagram.
- Through this application, you can speed up videos up to 12 times.
- It also lets you record in real-time and automatically smooth out shaky footage.
- There is also a provision to upload the finished video to Facebook and Instagram. Overall, this free tool is simple and easy to use. The only pitfall of this software is its exclusivity for the iOS platform.
The application falls well short of delivering magic, but users can create incredible video clips for social networking sites through it. All you need is a little bit of practice to set your hands.
- Right now, the application is available for Android and iOS.
- It also offers a web-based tool for the PC.
- When compared to other video editing tools that are trending in the market, Magisto can help you to create entertaining videos with little effort.
If you intend to video market on Facebook and Instagram, then Shakr is the perfect platform.
- Through this tool, you can create professional-looking videos with just a few clicks. You are provided with the option of drag-and-drop functionalities.
- It is having more than 2000 templates alongside a huge musical library that completes the service offers.
If you ever need to introduce services and products or provide a simple rendition of complicated affairs, then you can rely on animated videos to do the trick for you.
- Animaker is an exquisite tool for the creation of animated videos.
- You can operate this application over the cloud and create breathtaking Instagram stories and presentations.
- It is offering an enriched selection of icons, templates, avatars, and other ingredients to make your video clip.
If you are searching for a tool that will let you create animated videos faster and easier, then Renderforest can be an apt consideration. It is quite similar to Animaker and offers ease of use. Through this tool, you can directly publish the final video on different social media platforms, which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
If you wish to provide an impetus for your video marketing campaign, adding text to your video can be a useful hack.
- Typito lets you target that segment of the audience, which consumes videos on the go without any audio content.
- This application lets you upload photos, videos, music, and subtitles.
- It also offers the provision of posting videos directly to social media platforms like YouTube and Facebook in portrait and landscape format.
- This software offers you a trial version, and the professional version is available for yearly fees of 290 dollars.
This tool will let you unleash and realize the full potential of videos as a marketing tool.
- Irrespective of your skills and budget, the tool will let you create professional videos in just a matter of minutes.
- In this tool, you will be offered several free to use images and video clips integrated into professionally designed templates.
- The application lets you add customized content for making your videos unique. It includes sound, colors, photos, and texts.
This application offers a vast functional range. Hence, the learning curve of InVideo is also steep.
- The good thing about this tool is its enriched collection of icons and graphics that you can add to your video.
- It also offers several animation features along with the provision of uploading personalized voice recordings.
- Thus, through this tool, you can create and post graceful videos for different social media platforms, including Facebook and YouTube.
- It offers a trial version with limited functional capabilities and puts a default watermark on all videos.
This application comes as a free chrome extension that you can install in a matter of a few seconds.
- Through this tool, you can edit existing videos.
- Moreover, this tool allows users to create attractive thumbnails and integrate a free player to display videos on your website.
- It can handle videos of different resolutions, including 4K.
- There are built-in analytical tools to monitor the progress of a video marketing campaign.
The list of applications is not limited to the options that have been discussed. There are hundreds of other tools, but we have only touched a few of them as permissible in the scope of this writing. The bottom line in choosing a tool lies in your ambition. You have to understand why you need to create a video, be it just for sharing or earning a living through it. If you’re still confused about which tool to choose, start right here with your ideas, and create social media videos.