IMPORTANT: BY USING THE SERVICES (AS DEFINED BELOW) YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
- own all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback without any restriction;
- not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and
- be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation or credit to you or any other person.
- 5. OWNERSHIP OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
All the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) evidenced by or embodied in and/or contained and/or subsisting therein and/or attached/connected/related to the Services or Feedback, including, without limitation, any underlying software, platforms, algorithms, technology, application and website design, any information, services, texts, Submitted Materials, files, sound, music, videos, various applications, social graphs, organization, structure, specifications, application “look and feel”, features and related content that may be created in connection with the use of or registration to the Services, including the selection and arrangement of any of the foregoing, any modifications, enhancements, improvements and derivatives thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto (collectively, the “Company IPR”) are the property of Company and/or its respective affiliates which retain all right, title and interest in connection therewith. No transfer or grant of any rights is made or is to be implied by any provision of these Terms or by any other provision contained in the Services with respect to the Company IPR or otherwise. “Intellectual Property Rights” means worldwide, whether registered or not
- rights associated with works of authorship, designs and photography, including copyrights;
- trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, trade dress and goodwill rights whether or not registered;
- patents, patent applications and industrial designs;
- rights analogous to those set forth herein and any other proprietary rights relating to intangible property;
- divisions, continuations, renewals, reissues and extensions of the foregoing (as applicable) now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
- 6. USER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
You represent and warrant to Company that:
- you have, and will have at all times, all permits, consents and rights as required to fulfill your obligations and grant to Company any and all rights, licenses and consents hereunder, including without limitation in respect of the Submitted Material;
- you and your use of the Services will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, statutes, and ordinances.
- 7. PRIVACY
- 8. DISCLAIMER
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE COMPANY IPR SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPANY IPR, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE COMPANY IPR AND/OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THESE SERVICES OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES THESE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE COMPANY IPR OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU BELIEVE ARE NECESSARY OR ADVISABLE TO PROTECT YOURSELF AGAINST ANY CLAIM, DAMAGE, LOSS OR HAZARD THAT MAY ARISE BY VIRTUE OF YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY OF THE COMPANY IPR.WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE GENERALITY OF THE ABOVE, WITH RESPECT TO EACH AND EVERY CATEGORY OF PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY NEITHER PRESUMES NOR COMMITS TO ANALYSE ALL THE PRICES AND OFFERINGS FOR EACH OF THE PRODUCTS IN THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT CATEGORIES. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY’S PRODUCT RANKINGS AND SELECTIONS ARE SUBJECTIVE AND ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS OR RECOMMENDATIONS. SUCH RANKINGS AND SELECTIONS ARE GENERATED BY COMPANY’S ALGORITHM WHICH TAKES INTO ACCOUNT MULTIPLE PARAMETERS THAT HAVE BEEN SELECTED BY COMPANY.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM PERMITTED UNDER LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUBCONTRACTORS AND SUPPLIERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, LOSS OF REVENUE, INCOME, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE SERVICES AND/OR COMPANY IPR, OR TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE TO PERFORM BY COMPANY. WITHOUT DEROGATING FROM THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, IN THE EVENT THAT DESPITE THE FOREGOING COMPANY WILL BE FOUND LIABLE BY ANY COMPETENT AUTHORITY, COMPANY’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED A TOTAL AMOUNT OF ONE HUNDRED USD (100$).SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY AND REMEDY LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS ARE MATERIAL BARGAINED FOR BASIS OF THESE TERMS AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT AND REFLECTED IN THE DECISION BY YOU TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
- 10. INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Company and anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to, all of its owners, managers, officers, affiliates, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers harmless from and against any losses, expenses, liabilities, costs, claims, damages (including attorneys’ fees, expert fees’ and other costs of litigation) arising from, incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to:
- any use of your account and/or your use of the Services;
- your violation of any third party right, including, without limitation, any copyright, property, or privacy right, and including any third party claim in respect of the Submitted Materials; and
- any breach of these Terms.
- 11. THIRD PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
The Services contain content, links and references to third party services, products and resources. Company does not control the availability and content of those third party services, products and resources. Any concerns regarding any such services, products or resources, or any content or link thereto, should be directed to the applicable third party service, product, or resource provider.
Some of the content and materials available through the Services may be provided by third parties. No reference made in the Services to any third party content (including Submitted Materials and advertisements), product, process, service, payment portal, or provider of such product, process or service (” Third Party Content “)constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by Company. The Third Party Content may include payment portals accessible through the Services, such payment portals, regardless of their framing, branding or design, are provided bythird parties in respect of third party products and are made available through the Services solely for your convenience.
Any opinions, advice, statements, content, services, products, offers or other information expressed or made available by such third parties, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect those of Company and Company does not endorse, promote, solicit, recommend or sell them or any Third Party Content in any way nor shall Company be responsible or liable for any of the foregoing. Any product or service ordered in respect of Third Party Content is not ordered from Company, but from the applicable third party service or product provider. Company is not a party to any transaction in respect of sale or delivery of Third Party Content. Company is a mere conduit in respect of Third Party Content and provides a platform that may be used for information purposes only and for ease of access to third parties who market and sell such products. Company does not screen Third Party Content and makes no warranties or representations as to, and shall have no liability for any of the foregoing. When you click on links to various merchants or providers on the Services and make a purchase, this can result in us earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
- 11. NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN In the event that you believe that any content included in the Services violates your Intellectual Property Rights, right to privacy or is defamatory or otherwise illegal, please file a detailed notice of complaint to Company contacting Company with the contact details available on the Services, identifying such content and detailing the factual basis of your complaint and we will make reasonable efforts to remove the content.
- 12. TERMINATION
We may terminate these Terms and/or suspend your right to access or use any portion or all of the Services and/or Company IPR immediately (including, without limitation, the license set forth in Section 2.1 above), at our sole discretion and without notice. Upon termination you shall immediately cease using the Services and the following Sections shall survive: 1, 2.2, 3-14.Without derogating from any other right and remedy provided to Company under law and/or these Terms, Company reserves the right to limit or revoke your license and access to and/or use of the Services and/or the Company IPR in its sole discretion, at any time, and for any reason, including, but not limited to, technical difficulties or violation of these Terms. If your license to use the Services expires or is terminated, Company may, without notice, delete or deny you access to any of the Company IPR, Submitted Materials or meta data that may remain in its possession or control.
- 13. Arbitration, Class Waiver, and Jury Waiver
- 13.1 Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or the use of the Services that cannot be resolved in small claims court will be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis (” Disputes “), except that you and Company are not required to arbitrate any dispute for enforcement or infringement of either party’s Intellectual Property Rights (” Excluded Disputes “). Any and all Disputes relating to, arising out of, or in any way in connection with your rights of privacy and publicity are not Excluded Disputes.
- 13.2 Arbitration Rules. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this dispute-resolution provision. Arbitration will be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). If the AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties will select an alternative arbitral forum. The rules of the arbitral forum will govern all aspects of this arbitration, except to the extent those rules conflict with these Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator. Any Disputes where the total amount sought is less than $10,000 USD may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For Disputes where the total amount sought is $10,000 USD or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the arbitral forum’s rules. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- 13.3 Additional Rules for Non-appearance Arbitration. If non-appearance arbitration is elected, the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online, written submissions, or any combination of the three; the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless the parties mutually agree otherwise.
- 13.4 Authority of the Arbitrator. The arbitrator will decide the jurisdiction of the arbitrator and the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Company. The dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator will have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim or dispute. The arbitrator will have the authority to award monetary damages and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the arbitral forum’s rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator will issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Company.
- 13.5 Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, OTHER THAN IN RESPECT OF EXCLUDED DISPUTES. You and Company are instead electing to have claims and disputes resolved by arbitration. In any litigation between you and Company over whether to vacate or enforce an arbitration award, YOU AND COMPANY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, and elect instead to have the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- 13.6 Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS. CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. If, however, this waiver of class or consolidated actions is deemed invalid or unenforceable, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration; instead all claims and disputes will be resolved in a court as set forth in Section 13(12) below.
- 13.7 Confidentiality. No part of the procedures will be open to the public or the media. All evidence discovered or submitted at the hearing is confidential and may not be disclosed, except by written agreement of the parties, pursuant to court order, or unless required by law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, no party will be prevented from submitting to a court of law any information needed to enforce this arbitration agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- 13.8 Right to Waive. Any rights and limitations set forth in this arbitration agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver will not waive or affect any other portion of this arbitration agreement.
- 13.9 Opt-out. You may opt out of this arbitration agreement. If you do so, neither you nor Company can force the other to arbitrate. To opt out, you must notify Company in writing no later than thirty (30) days after first becoming subject to this arbitration agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your Company username and the email address you used to set up your Company account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt-out of this arbitration agreement. You must send your opt-out notice to Company’s address published on the Services.
- 13.10 Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or Company may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- 13.11 Arbitration Agreement Survival. This arbitration agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Company.
- 13.12 Venue for Excluded Disputes. Excluded Disputes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel, without regard to the principles of conflict of law therein. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa in respect of Excluded Disputes and hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of these courts.
- 13.13 U.N. Convention. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods or other international laws is expressly excluded, whether the claim is in arbitration or at court.
- if any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and if such provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable nonetheless, the provision shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of these Terms and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms;
- You acknowledge and agree that Company has the right, at any time and for any reason, to redesign or modify the Company IPR and other elements of the Services or any part thereof; (iii) this is the entire agreement between you and Company regarding the subject matter herein;
- Company may assign these Terms, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion. You are not entitled to assign or otherwise transfer the Terms, or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, to any third party without the prior written consent of Company. Any unauthorized assignment will be void and of no force or effect;
- unless otherwise expressly provided, no provisions of these Terms are intended or shall be construed to confer upon or give to any person or entity other than you and Company any rights, remedies or other benefits under or by reason of these Terms. Company’s affiliates, licensors and service providers shall be deemed as third party beneficiaries of the limitation of liability, disclaimer and indemnification provisions herein;
- the failure of either party to enforce any rights granted hereunder or to take action against the other party in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver by that party as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches;
- all waivers must be in writing. Any waiver or failure to enforce any provision of these Terms on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion;
- any cause of action arising out of or related to the Services must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
“Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”If you have any further questions or require further clarification, please contact us by sending an e-mail to Company (contact details available on the Services)